gariusdogmaticusgariusdogmaticus

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

Amazing game! Spent a hell lot of a time on it and I'll spend some more for sure. Earned myself a nice tombstone at 70,519 m. Listened "Surfing on a rocket" by Air while playing it. Hope to see a sequel and in the mean time I'll try to find a warmer and higher place for my bones. Maybe someday I'll see the fucking sky. Thank you!

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

Excellent ! One day I'll beat the time trial.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Wonderful game

There was a moment when I couldn't belive thet someone thought of this kind of game. I'm absolutly crazy about the shots in the office. It was fucking brilliant. Not that you are the first to use them but they worked as charmed. Thank you!

Goin Up Goin Up

Wonderfull

I could play this for hours. I didn't even realize when I've got the medal for playing an hour! Good job!

Army of Ages Army of Ages

To bad...

To bad you the only reason you would replay this is to beat your previous time. A good game. I enjoyed it for an hour. Very nice graphics you've got there mate . Congrats!

Villainous - Tower Attack Villainous - Tower Attack

7 hours of FUN

Smartly designed maps,great mix of troops and an intelligent magic system. Rete gives you all the tools to make the time you spend on developing various strategies entertaining. I spent 7 hours on this game and I'd wish I could spend 7 more razing the world with my army of dexterous goblins.Great work my friend! Keep it up!